Lot Grading/Drainage

If minor flooding, not associated with a floodplain, is occurring in your home or yard, a localized drainage problem may be present. Usually these issues can be corrected with minor grading. 

If there is a significant drainage issue in your neighborhood or street, you may make a request to the Engineering Department. Your request will be evaluated and considered for a future drainage project as part of the Town’s Capital Improvement Program subject to Town Council approval and available funding. 

To obtain additional information about flooding or how to protect your property from flood damage, contact the Engineering Department at 214-559-9358, or by Email