Town GovernmentDepartmentsClick to HomeResidentsHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search

Lot Grading/Drainage
If minor flooding, not associated with a floodplain, is occurring in your home or yard, a localized drainage problem may be present. Usually these issues can be corrected with minor grading. The Engineering staff are available to offer suggestions to help alleviate those issues. However, Town personnel will not enter private property or make any corrections to lot-to-lot drainage issues or those on private property.

If there is a significant drainage issue in your neighborhood or street, you may make a request to the Engineering Department. Your request will be evaluated and considered for a future drainage project as part of the Town’s Capital Improvement Program.

To obtain additional information about flooding or how to protect your property from flood damage, contact the Engineering Department at 214-559-9384.