What Watering Your Landscaping Looks Like
What are My Watering Days?
Watering is permitted twice-a-week for the Town of Highland Park:
- EVEN numbered addresses can water on SUNDAYS and THURSDAY.
- ODD numbered addresses can water on SATURDAYS and WEDNESDAYS.
- There is no watering permitted on Mondays.
What is Wasting Water?
- Watering may not create runoff for more than 20 feet from the source.
What Time of Day am I Allowed to Water?
- Irrigation and/or hose-fed sprinklers may not run between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Hand-watering and soaker hoses are allowed at any time of day.
Learn more: https://www.hptx.org/waterconservation.
- WaterSmart is an online Customer Water Use Portal helping residents monitor water consumption. Learn more: www.hptx.org/watersmart
Water My Yard
- The Water My Yard website was created by the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and was designed to provide homeowners guidance on when and how much water to use for their landscaping. Learn more: www.watermyyard.org