Kovels is the expert on antiques and collectibles in the U.S., educating and inspiring collectors for over six decades. The Library's new online subscription to materials from Kovels, is available in the Extras section of the Libby app from Overdrive, includes over 40 books and 25,000 articles. The information is updated weekly.
Get unlimited access to all Kovels.com articles, identification guides, histories, prices, marks, and how-to guides on buying and selling antiques and collectibles:
- Marks Guide, database of more than 20,000 marks on pottery, porcelain, silver, jewelry, and more
- Price Guide, more than one million prices of antiques and collectibles all reviewed by experts
- Buy & Sell Guides, 60+ topics plus downsizing, how to settle an estate, auction advice, and more
- Sales reports, in-depth analysis on what’s selling at auction and for how much
- Reproductions, explained and identified to keep collectors informed on fakes found in the market
- Business Directory, collector-related auction houses, clubs, publications, restorers, and more
Also view the current digital version of Kovels On Antiques & Collectibles monthly newsletter (as a PDF), and its 47 years of archives. Whether you are an avid collector and dealer, a treasure hunter, or a downsizer, you can identify, price, and learn everything about antiques and collectibles with reliable expert information from Kovels.
Please visit the Library's eBooks & More page to learn about the various online resources for library card holders.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday - Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please do so. Messages are checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.