Teens, join us for a Recruitment 101: Be Prepared workshop on Tuesday, October 19, 6:30 p.m. at the University Park Public Library.
Recruitment expert, Shay Sides, will present helpful tips on preparing for college sorority recruitment.
Preparation Package Includes:
- Research college Panhellenic and sororities.
- Discuss references, resume, transcript, test scores, and photos.
- Printing of personalized letterhead, stickers, resumes, and photos for packages.
- Preparing digital and paper packages for reference contacts.
To register for this in person workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is from the University Park Public Library and the Highland Park Library.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday - Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please do so. Messages are checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.