Residents of Highland Park can now purchase their 2021 Swimming Pool Permit through the CivicRec portal.
Residents can purchase their pool tags online at hptx.org/recreation. Town residents may purchase a season permit for admission to the Highland Park Pool.
Permits for 1 to 4 family members (in the same household): $60 per person
Additional family member (in the same household) permits: $30 per person when purchased at the same time
2021 Summer Swim Schedule
- Early Season Lap Swim, April 27 - May 27, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Lap Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Open Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Late Season Lap Swim, August 17 - September 26, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Late Season Open Swim, August 17 - September 26, Saturday and Sundays only, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- End Season Lap Swim, September 28 - October 29, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Announcements and Closure Information
In the instances where the weather is below 55°F, and the water temperature is below 78°F, please be sure to follow the Town's Twitter page at twitter.com/HP_Texas for announcements and closure notices.
Pool guests will still be required to wear a mask when not in the water, and to practice social distancing. If anyone is not feeling well or shows symptoms of COVID, please do not visit the Swimming Pool. Temperatures will be checked when visitors arrive. Pool parties will not be permitted this year.
Questions? Please call Customer Service at (214) 521-4161, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.