Add some egg-citement to your Spring Break with our Spring activity kit, which includes treats, painting supplies for an egg to decorate and add to our Library egg trees, and more. Email email@example.com to reserve one for pick up. It’s an egg-cellent way to shell-ebrate Spring!
We need your help! The Library has two bare egg trees waiting for your creations!
- Decorate your egg. We've included paint but if you want to add stickers, googly eyes, glitter, etc., go for it. Be creative! We're egg-cited to see what you'll create.
- Bring your egg-cellent creation back to the Library to show it off! We'll add it the Library trees, where it will remain on display until mid-April. If you would like it back, please let us know. We'll notify you when your egg is ready for pick up curbside or at the Circulation Desk.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday through Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM
- By email, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please do so. Messages are checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.