Join us as Rachael Johnson, Curator of the Dr Pepper Museum and Free Enterprise Institute (Waco, Texas), gives us a backstage tour into the creation and rise of America's favorite beverage: soda. Don't miss this peek into the fascinating history of "soft drinks" during the Prohibition Era!
This will be an online presentation using GoToMeeting. Email Stephanie (Adult Services Librarian) to register. This presentation does not require an HP Library card.
- Tuesday, January 19
- 2:00 p.m.
- Online Presentation using GoToMeeting.
- Registration is required by contacting HP Library staff.
- This presentation does not require an HP Library card, and is free to attend.
Additional Ways to Contact the Library
Please reach out to Library staff in the following ways:
- Visit the Library Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- By email, email@example.com or the Ask a Librarian Service available on the Library’s website.
- By phone, 214-559-9400; if prompted to leave a message, please know messages will be checked regularly.
Please email the Library or sign up online (select Library News and Services) to be added to our subscriber list to receive email updates from the Library.