Pool permits are now available for the 2021 Swim season.
Residents can purchase their pool tags online at hptx.org/recreation. Town residents may purchase a season permit for admission to the Highland Park Pool.
Permits for 1 to 4 family members (in the same household): $60 per person
Additional family member permits: $30 per person when purchased at the same time
Guest passes and day passes will also be available during the swim season. To make sure you are able to purchase your day or guest passes HP Staff recommends that you create your account now and make sure it is verified as an HP Resident account. If you need assistance with your account set up or purchasing pool tags, please call Customer Service during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at (214) 521-4161.
2021 Summer Swim Schedule
- Early Season Lap Swim, April 27 - May 27, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Lap Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Open Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Late Season Lap Swim, August 17 - September 26, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Late Season Open Swim, August 17 - September 26, Saturday and Sundays only, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- End Season Lap Swim, September 28 - October 29, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Announcements and Closure Information
In the instances where the weather is below 55°F, and the water temperature is below 78°F, please be sure to follow the Town's Twitter page at twitter.com/HP_Texas for announcements and closure notices.
This year, swim lessons and swim conditioning sessions are one-on-one with a coach. Swim lessons for any age are for two weeks and begin on June 1st. For swimmers wanting to train for a future swim team, the Swim Stroke & Conditioning classes begin June 1st. For class sessions, costs, and to sign up, please contact Pool Manager Pete Greider at 214-543-6908.
Pool guests are requested to practice social distancing. If anyone is not feeling well or shows symptoms of COVID, please do not visit the Swimming Pool. Pool parties will not be permitted this year.