Swimming Pool - Summer 2021
2021 Swimming Pool Season Hours
Purchase your Pool Permits, on Sale Now for 2021 Season
Purchase permits here.
Permits for 1 to 4 family members (in the same household): $60 per person
Additional family member permits: $30 per person when purchased at the same time
Guest passes and day passes will also be available during the swim season. To make sure you are able to purchase your day or guest passes HP Staff recommends that you create your account now and make sure it is verified as an HP Resident account. If you need assistance with your account set up or purchasing pool tags, please call Customer Service during normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 214-521-4161.
2021 Summer Swim Schedule
- Early Season Lap Swim, April 27 - May 27, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Lap Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Regular Season Open Swim, May 28 - August 15, Tuesdays - Sundays, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Late Season Lap Swim, August 17 - September 26, Tuesdays - Sundays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Late Season Open Swim, August 17 - September 26, Saturday and Sundays only, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- End Season Lap Swim, September 28 - October 29, Tuesdays - Fridays, 7:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Announcements and Closure Information
In the instances where the weather is below 55°F, and the water temperature is below 78°F, please be sure to follow the Town's Twitter page at twitter.com/HP_Texas for announcements and closure notices.
Pool guests will still be required to wear a mask when not in the water, and to practice social distancing. If anyone is not feeling well or shows symptoms of COVID, please do not visit the Swimming Pool. Temperatures will be checked when visitors arrive. Pool parties will not be permitted this year.
Location & Size
The Town Swimming Pool is located at 3801 Lexington Avenue within Davis Park. The main pool is 50 by 100 feet with a separate wading pool for younger children.
Residents of the Town of Highland Park are allowed to enter and use the Highland Park Swimming Pool. A guest of a resident may be invited and permitted to enter the pool when accompanied by a resident with a pre-purchased guest pass. Guest Passes may be purchased online only, at hptx.org/recreation. To contact the pool regarding inclement weather or with other questions, call 214-559-7006.